Tuesday, June 4, 2013

what to do...

I need to come up with an exercise plan. It needs to be something I can do when it's raining o too hot. So hmm I like to walk, but that won't work real well if it's too hot. It is nice to walk in the early morning so I suppose that is an option. Night is nice too but I can't walk alone in the dark, sidewalks are too messed up and with my hearing loss roadways aren't a good plan.

I like the pool and that is the easiest place to workout for me, that works for mornings. afternoons/evenings either rain comes in and/or families and that isn't ok for me lol (yep I'm getting old) now that I'm giving it some thought, I seriously need to try to work pool time in.

I have a couple online workouts that I like and that are productive but you have to keep rewinding them to get enough time in...hey freebies lol.

So I guess I know some things to do and I just need to figure out a good routine that I can stick with! Isn't that the most important part of exercising? to find a routine and stick with it?

2 comments:

  1. What about doing the Walk Away the Pounds DVD's you could get the 5 mile one. It's set up in a way that you can stop at any of the miles and if you did all 5 of them its only 65 mins. I would swim on the other days and do these when its icky out

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good idea. I have the 1 and 3 mile ones so I'll have to get the 5 mile one.

    ReplyDelete