Monday, September 17, 2012

Weeks 7 & 8 ended

Well week 7 has came with the 2 lb gain, but other things stayed the same, week 8 came and went with all numbers stayed the same, still have the 2 lb gain but it is the only gain all other numbers have stayed the same. I have figured out one thing during these two weeks...I went back to more normal foods, still restricting my potatoes and pasta's to 2 a week the rest has been meals with meat and veggies... this is a maintaining diet or life diet once I lose all the lbs.

This Sunday will be week 9 and I will come back and log everything in and that is when I am going back to my restricted diet and try to get some more lbs off before the holidays come along. I do have a bit more confidence that if I stay on the diet I've been on or my life diet during the holidays I should be ok and not fall off and crash!

*I bought a pair of pants today in a color and fabric (jean) I've been longing for, they are a bit snug, which I do not like, I CAN wear them though but 5 or 10 more lbs or just a couple inches and they will be mag! so I have a goal lol

No comments:

Post a Comment